The Beauty Workshops offers 1-3 day Fast Track Courses, Fully Insurable, Diploma leading to VTCT Internationl Qualification if required See Special Offers for 2016
Top to Toe Courses specially designed for the individual 1/2 day or 1 day see list a bottom of page for more info:
- Skin Care Massage & Mask Therapy: 1 day Cost - £150 00 This one day course will enable you perform a facial to include- analyse the skin by face mapping : cleanse : exfoliate : facial massage: mask application : tone and moisturise the skin using the correct products to suit the correct skin type.
- Make-Up Day: Evening: Special Occasion Techniques: 2 Day: Cost £300
- EyeLash/ Brow Tinting and Shaping: 1/2 day Cost £75 For those wishing to add to qualifications already gained, or has an interest in the subject
- Eyelash Extensions: 1 day to include eyelash tinting £250.00 Learning the art of applying individual lashes. You may need 1/2 day extra depending on how confident you are at the technique of applying the lashes. This will discussed and agreed during the tuition day
- We use Emporium Lashes which are excellent. It is beneficial for you to buy a kit from them as you will need to practice after your training session to gain experience.
- Waxing - Hot/Warm Wax Method 1 to 2 days Cost £150. per day Depending on the candidates experience. VTCT Course 3 days
- Threading - £125.00. 10am to 3pm 4 techniques are taught. After training you will have to practice to gain experience and master the technique
- GEL UV/LED NAIL COURSE 1 DAY to include the Preparation , Colour and French Application, and the correct method of removal. Course Price £150
- The Beauty Workshop Manicure Course- 10 am to 3pm Cost £150. Suitable for individuals who have an interest in hand and nail treatments or would like to add this to skills already gained within the beauty industry. The person will be able to perform a professional manicure treatment with coloured nail enamel and french polish finish.
- Pedicure as above.
- If Manicure and Pedicure is taken together 1 1/2 days is sufficient
- Luxury Manicure or Pedicure Treatments- 1 day Cost £150 To include Paraffin Wax: Heated Mitts/Boots and Hot Oil Treatment
- NAIL ART BEAUTY WORKSHOP TRAINING COURSE 2 DAYS 10AM TO 3PM ------ £250
- This course will suit all ages for those wishing to learn applying nail art techniques.
- Day 1 - Client Consultation : Health/Safety/Product Storage : Colour Polish Application :
- Dotting : Stripin: Marbelling :
- Day 2 - Gem Stones : Glitter : Foil : Striping Tape : Freehand Paint :
- Although we have all products and tool for the course tuition here is a list of a Nail Art Kit as follows
- Dotting Tool : Striping Brush :Free hand Brush : Acrylic paints in primary colours : Tweezers : Nail scissors :
- Polish, Base and Topm Coat : Gem Stones : Stickers/Water decals : Nail Trainer or Practice Finger.
- Acrylic Nail Art Course 3 D Nail techniches. This course should be taken after the 2 day Nail Art Course if desired. 2 Days £300
- Day 1 Acrylic Nail Sytem Technique Tip Application Blending and Acrylic Overay and Introduction to Acrylic Nail Art Technique
- Day 2 will be arranged to attend 2 weeks later so you can practice the Acrylic Application and learn Acrylic Nail Art and 3 D Techniquie
- Spray Tanning - Cost £75 1/2 DAY Includes skills in the use of a spray gun and the technique of applying a full body tan.
- Ear Candling- 1 day Cost £130
- Refresher courses available by consultation
- TOP TO TOE COURSES:-
- Massage for the Family (min 2 persons) £125
- Aromatherapy for the Home learn the correct blending of essentials oils for home use. 1/2 day £40
- 1 DAY Learn how to look after your skin : Make-Up Lesson : Health Eating : Beautiful Hands and Nails: £50
TSUBOKI MASSAGES ALL CREATED BY ANNE
+ Denotes courses that are open to all. Please note that to practice professionally, students would need to obtain insurance, which sometimes requires haveing A&P
Tsuboki - Japanese Face Massage is a wonderfully relaxing yet energising treatment. Clients love it because itis easily accesible, yet feels like a full body massage. For therapists, it is the opportunity to offer your clients something different, and it is a treatment that is gentle on the hands and wrists - and can be performed sitting down. After massaging the neck and face with light oil, we work on over 50 tsubos ( acupressure points ) and 8 meridians on the face before finishing with some simple lymphatic drainage
TSUBOKI FACE MASSAGE - LEVEL 2
Open to students who have completed level 1
You will learn new points and techniques to enhance and vary your Japanese Face Massage
The day will include
- opportunity to ask questions, troubleshooting
- Extra points on the scalp, and elswhere on the body
- Additional techniques, some of which build on techn iques learned ion level 1
- Use of "ridoki ", steel rollers; techniques using these tools that can incorporate into your JFM. Clients love these !
Tsuboki Foot Massage
Tsuboki Foot Massage is a way of reaching the whole body through the feet. After a relaxing and effective massage to the foot and lower leg, we work 33 tsubos, or acupressure points and 6 meridians on both feet. These influence the flow of energy along the meridians, some have specific uses for ailments. Appreciated by reflexologists and non-reflexologists alike
TSUBOKI HAND MASSAGE
This really is the most accesible of all the massages, and complets the Tsuboki trilogy. The meridians that run through the hand are related to then MENTAL and EARTH energied, meaning that by working on them we are having primarily DETOXING and CALMING influences.
More than just a hand massage, it includes ;
- A detailed warm up to the forearm ( as this is where most of the muscles are that control the hand movement )
- Warm up and mobilisation of the hands and wrists
- A thorough massage on all surfaces of the hands, thus accessing all reflex areas
- Over 50 acupressure points on 6 meridians on the hands and forearms
All Tsuboki Course Fees exept Level 2 Face are £155; Face and Foot add £15 for DVD
ACUPRESSURE FOR COMMOM AILMENTS+
Many students find that once they have been introduced to the concepts of Tsubos and Merdians, they want to know more. This course has been designed to complementthe Tsuboki courses, but also a stand alon course for personal interest - therefore there are no requirments, it is open to all. Learn how to treatm common ailments using tools that are always to "hand " ( excuse the pun ) REduce the need for drugs medical intervention simply by pressing and rubbing specific points on your body.
After a brief introduction to meridian theory, we will spend the daylearning which acupressure points can be pressed to help such cnditions as :
Lower Back Pain : Menstual Difficulties : Tired Legs : Insomnia : And many more.
Want to give a massage that is deep and effective, but not painful to either yourself or your client's Then join the class to enjoy a fun, practical and very useful day.
INTRODUCTION TO BACH FLOWER REMEDIES
On this informative 1 day course, you will learn how to select remedies for yourself family and friends, and to know when they couls be useful for clients. This is not a practioner training, but you will gain an understanding of these gentle yet powerful remedies,and understand the difference between type remedies and first aid usues
The cost of these courses are £100 plus any materials or tool costs
Dates for theses courses will be arranged to suit the course interest for each individual A minimum of 4 students per class.
INTRODUCING A NEW COURSE IN CARD MAKING
Sunday Class learning how to make your own cards for special occasions.
10am to 2pm £35.00. Must have 6 in the class to be able to run this course.
Sample materials supplied but extras will be available on the day for you to buy
Coffee tea and biscuits will be supplied
Any interest please call Janette on 07801 654 233